Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: So, should my speed be this terrible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hiddenfail

I run a Phenom II 940 at 3.6 GHz alongside a GTX 460, yet in pretty much no game can I get full speed.
Galaxy 2 is around 40 fps, and Sonic Colors is around 19 fps.
I would normally just think its my specs being too low, but I see people with similar setups getting fullspeed in those games.
(01-05-2011, 05:45 AM)hiddenfail Wrote: [ -> ]I run a Phenom II 940 at 3.6 GHz alongside a GTX 460, yet in pretty much no game can I get full speed.
Galaxy 2 is around 40 fps, and Sonic Colors is around 19 fps.
I would normally just think its my specs being too low, but I see people with similar setups getting fullspeed in those games.

Just use one of the builds in my sig and don't change the default configuration(except monitor resolution) unless you know what you are doing. And don't use antialiasing no matter what with the direct3d9 plugin.
There are thousands of threads with questions just like this that deal with speed. The forum is primarily made up of these questions, surely one of those thousands of threads could help you if you were to look.
What revision?

What settings?

What OS?