Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: XBOX 360 Pad Stopped Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

markpeterjameslegg

Hi, my Xbox 360 Pad used to work perfectly, I was in the middle of playing a couple of games, but with the latest revisions it's just stopped working with the Wii except for the Home button. I've tried configuring it over and over again and it detects the button inputs OK, but when I go to play a Wii game there's no response at all, the only press detected is for the Home button. The Gamecube however works perfect without any issue's, and yes... my drivers and Direct X are up to date. Is anyone else having this issue lately?
Site Feedback and Questions

markpeterjameslegg

(01-05-2011, 12:33 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]Site Feedback and Questions

I have looked, not finding anything that helps. I'm keeping up with the revisions, but none of them are fixing the problem so far. I could go back to an earlier version, but it would mean a loss in performance.
(01-05-2011, 12:33 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]Site Feedback and Questions

markpeterjameslegg

Weird thing is happening here, it turns out it does work with the Wii games except New Super Mario Brothers, and that's the one I've been playing through as the others suffer a little on performance. Don't really get why it's stopped working, but never mind... I'll leave it for a while.