Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Tales of Symphonia sound works on LLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who haven't been following the thread in code patches, I'm letting you know that ToS now works quite well with the LLE plugin. There's still static here and there, but it's far more tolerable than the messed up BGM that the HLE plugin causes.

I used r6730 to test this out.

Edit: I also heard that Skies of Arcadia Legends has the same problem with the HLE plugin. Someone should test that, as well.
What about SMG 2?
LLE reduces the performance of ToS below the playable state, even on overclocked setups.
(01-05-2011, 12:36 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]LLE reduces the performance of ToS below the playable state, even on overclocked setups.

Have u applied the patch?
(01-05-2011, 12:36 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]LLE reduces the performance of ToS below the playable state, even on overclocked setups.

I'm getting full speed on field maps and slightly below full speed on the world map and in battles. Make sure you're using the newest revision and that your DSP dump is correct. Someone on the code patches thread mentioned that it's possible to dump it incorrectly.

Hello

can you post your revision please ?(on megaupload or hotfile for example)

ThanksBig Grin
ToS is full speed with LLE for me on my i7 setup. Big Grin
(01-06-2011, 01:56 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]ToS is full speed with LLE for me on my i7 setup. Big Grin

Any news abot SMG working with playable speeds,on 2.5 ghz hardwares?
(01-06-2011, 01:56 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]ToS is full speed with LLE for me on my i7 setup. Big Grin

must be your video card Tongue

of c, i can get fullspeed if i drop the gfx settings down
I thought you had a killer system as well?

With SMG2 I can get full speed most of the time with LLE, but there is still some framerate drops when multiple effects/samples are processed, although nowhere near as bad as before. Most games are actually quite playable with LLE now provided hardware is fast enough. It's definitely getting closer to HLE performance.
Pages: 1 2