Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TLB Hack on Mac OS X build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sirdiskord

So this is stupid, I have gotten a fair number of games to work on Dolphin so far, but some of the games I have call for the TLB hack to be enabled for them to work. I have spent a good hour or more trying for the life of me to figure out how to enable the TLB hack on the Mac OSX build of Dolphin.

Am I just missing something, or is the TLB hack not implemented on the Mac builds, is there something additional I need to download.

Sorry for such a noob question, I have tried to avoid posting without reading and googling a ton, but I just don't see any answer to this seemingly simple question anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Diskord
Maybe it is challenging because you need to ...right click! Tongue
Just right click on a game in the list, then enable the checkboxes for game-specific options from there.

sirdiskord

What option is "TLB Hack" because it isn't intuitive to me... (see attached screenshot)
The MMU speed hack is equivalent to TLB Hack. If you're running the latest svn build of Dolphin, most games should come pre-configured already.