Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: how do i run a single game withoun running it from dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

lash94

Hi, how do i run a gc/wii game directlywithout running dolphin and selecting the game fron the list so i can have a shortcut of the game in my desktop.
Shortcut to dolphin.exe.

Rightclick -> properties

for example:

E:\Dolphin64\Dolphin.exe "--exec=E:\WiiGames\House of the Dead.iso"

lash94

AWESOME! tanks dude
I wonder if it's useful though, because you won't be able to connect your Wiimote without running Dolphin's pairing.

Or maybe I just don't know how you can pair your Wiimote that way...
U can connect the wiimotes using the regular blutooth settings (as you would connect a normal device) There should be a symbol in the tray bar.
Dolphin then detects the connected wiimotes on startup.
Is there a quick easy way to make windows icons? Then I'd make one for SSBB
making a 64x64 bmp file with paint and name it .ico could work ^^ not tested =)

edit: works for me just tried
Yeah doesBig Grin

Although what color do you use for transparency?
(01-02-2011, 10:26 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah doesBig Grin

Although what color do you use for transparency?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw1gX9ofyxI

now dont you feel silly? Big Grin
I didn't mean that. I mean what color in the bitmap will show as transparent on the desktop? Converting png to bmp adds white color for me

Edit: Had a program batch convert a bunch of covers to ico. Only the longest side is 64p, so evil windows will stretch the short side...

Edit2: Ok found a way to add tranparancy, now they are either 63 or 64 pixels in width!

Edit3: Even though the icos are perfect size with tranparency, windows still stretches them, fuuuuu-

Edit4: Apparantly Win7 caches the files you use, and instead of using the new version of the images, it used the old ones that I had deleted (GAAAH!)
Pages: 1 2