Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Emulator Problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if Anybody can Find out how to Fix the Sound on the Dolphin Emulators' Please let me Know? & also Tell me why the Newest Emulator no Longer Works with Any Controller Hooked up to My Computer?
the Video Link below Shows it All.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4If2ULUBH8

Sad Sad Sad
Sound ahead of the picture: Make sure the game is locked at correct FPS, enable audio throttle and Fps limit to auto. Though if you can't run it fullspeed constantly, audio could get ahead. The LLE sound plugin has perfectly synced sound, but it's slower than HLE and lags if you can't run the game fullspeed. (See this thread for how to get the LLE required files)

No controller plugin selection: The latest revision has just one plugin. Because it's better than the older ones. If it's working bad for you, delete your ini file and configure it again.

Your computer: Yes it's good, should run Wind Waker fullspeed, assuming your graphic card is decent, but if not, check the Wind Waker thread for configuration. (Btw Dolphin only uses 2 cores.)
can you or Somebody Make a Video & post it on YouTube of what to do' so my game will Not go Super Fast in the Sound when playing it?
im tired of this Problem.
& i dont even Know what a FPS is? Give me a Break' i didnt even Finish High School Sad

(01-02-2011, 09:29 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Sound ahead of the picture: Make sure the game is locked at correct FPS, enable audio throttle and Fps limit to auto. Though if you can't run it fullspeed constantly, audio could get ahead. The LLE sound plugin has perfectly synced sound, but it's slower than HLE and lags if you can't run the game fullspeed. (See this thread for how to get the LLE required files)

No controller plugin selection: The latest revision has just one plugin. Because it's better than the older ones. If it's working bad for you, delete your ini file and configure it again.

Your computer: Yes it's good, should run Wind Waker fullspeed, assuming your graphic card is decent, but if not, check the Wind Waker thread for configuration. (Btw Dolphin only uses 2 cores.)

FPS means frames per second means howmany Pictures will be rendered every second.
can You or Somebody Else Make a Video on How to Fix This Problem?
like Post a Video on YouTube that Shows How to Fix This Bug? & Post the Web Link Here. im Tired of This Problem' i tryed Everything to try & Fix This Bug & no Luck Sad
i been trying to Fix This BUG for 1 or 2 Years now & Still Havent Fixed it Sad
Give me a Break' i Havent even Finished High School' & i dont even Know what a FPS is Sad
Somebody Also wanted to See my Sound Option?
let me Know if This Other Video Might Help>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNN40M2rOc
Because my Sound works Great' its just that when some Parts of the Game comes up'
Thats when the Sound Screws up Sad