Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 6698 IR Pointer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In 6698 my IR Pointer doesnt work. Tested with resident evil darkside chronicles and mii channel.

I can controll with dpad and all buttons work but no Pointer.

Tested with fresh unzipped versions from the download section.

Also default keyconfig of emulated wiimote is empty but i dont care.
In 6700 Sill nothing =/ 6697 was last that worked.

Tthe Wiimotes Vibrate when starting up dolphin, but when clicking refresh in wiimote settings they dont do when they were used to do so.
Confirmed not working on Dolphin-x64-r6698. Wiimote works fine but no IR pointer. See specs below.

edit: tested on Dolphin-x64-r6701, still no IR cursor with Real Wiimote. Works fine with Emulated IR Pointer (mouse)
(01-01-2011, 12:31 AM)prefix Wrote: [ -> ]Confirmed not working on Dolphin-x64-r6698. Wiimote works fine but no IR pointer. See specs below.

edit: tested on Dolphin-x64-r6701, still no IR cursor with Real Wiimote. Works fine with Emulated IR Pointer (mouse)

Oh I forgot the specs: Win 7 Whatsoever 64 running on some 4 cored 6600 made by intel and the cuty remote thingy is connected via bluesoleil
We're looking into it. If you think you have additional information, add them to Issue 3808 on googlecode.
Same problem here (Microsoft driver).
rev.6701
r6703 should have fixed the disconnection issue, not sure about the IR pointer stuff.
Going to try the new revision as soon as i've lit up the Fireworks and brought in the new year Smile Happy New Year Everyone! Big Grin

johnk119

My pointer also stopped working ... I was forced to downgrade to an older svn... it's quite annoying as I can't enjoy the speed-ups present in the new versions
Same here, confirmed newest revision does not fix this issue. I did notice that the Wiimote did not disconnect upon refresh, but it altso didn't vibrate like it used to when you spammed Refresh.

edit: the Cursor doesn't seem to work with Emulated Wiimote and Mouse anymore either, expect something broke during latest svn
Pages: 1 2