Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any Bluetooth device compatible with Wii Remote . ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lamentofking

Hello . I came across this wiki about bluetooth devices compatible with the Wii remote for Dolphin . I was trying to go through it but not all of the entries are clear . For example it says that Rocketfish Micro Bluetooth USB Adapter works but there is more than one of those micro adapters see . ? It doesn't even bother to give a model number or anything . But I also noticed how people on here would ask if x device is compatible and the response would be yes even though the device is not on the stated list . So I ask here, with the exception of the incompatible devices, does it matter which bluetooth device I get . ?
I've used several Belkin devices and they've all worked perfectly.

lamentofking

(12-31-2010, 05:07 PM)Gleasonator Wrote: [ -> ]I've used several Belkin devices and they've all worked perfectly.
Ok . I was looking to buy a cheap one from ebay . Then out of curiosity I decided to google a compatibility list and I came across that wiki . I decided to google some of the devices and got sort of upset when I saw how costly they were for such a small piece of equipment . Not looking to spend more than 10 usd . Smile

I got from ebay for $1,6 and working well with cheap wiimote as well + sensor bar from hongkong, play more in wii sport resort.
my dealextreme one for <2$ works fine too. But noone can guarantee.

Google smth like "wiimote blutooth compaitble wiibrew" to get a confirmed list of working devices.

edit: im so nice today
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_Working_...th_Devices

lamentofking

(12-31-2010, 10:33 PM)JackyCola Wrote: [ -> ]my dealextreme one for <2$ works fine too. But noone can guarantee.

Google smth like "wiimote blutooth compaitble wiibrew" to get a confirmed list of working devices.

edit: im so nice today
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_Working_...th_Devices
Dude.....
(12-31-2010, 05:03 PM)lamentofking Wrote: [ -> ]Hello . I came across this wiki about bluetooth devices compatible with the Wii remote for Dolphin.