Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: pokepark help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im having trouble wit pokepark everytime pikachu falls and the game says loading it crashes is there anyway to fix this?? and im using the newest build as well. hope to hear something back asap. thanx and have a great nite and a happy new yearSmile
A quick search tells me that it didn't always crash there, Dolphin used to get stuck on the "falling Pikachu" loading screen instead. This is with the latest build at the moment, r6776.

It's a shame, as the intro movie actually runs pretty well, which gave me hope for the game itself running well.

chirsengan

Sad sorry but this rom still has no solution so we can not even play in dolphin u.u
Sad I'm eager to play this game really looks that good but in the end just expect the solution Undecided

c_korn

The problem is already reported here:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=2917

The backtrace somehow fails to show a line in the code.
Also I noticed that sometimes the game crashes when Pikachu is falling and sometimes it just keeps falling forever. It is often the case when Dolphin has been slowed down by either using the interpreter or by outputting the strace to the terminal.
Up...
Just dld it and REALLY would love to play it.
I am not a developer but I would be so thankfull if anyone could fix this asap Smile

-Holywater

c_korn

I think it is not the right attitude to leave all the bugs to the developers but also to help fix them as a user regarding the free and open source philosophy.
So we as the Dolphin community should contribute to the project as our thank for such a great application.
But as usually the normal user does not know "how" to contribute and especially in this case the users (at least me) does not know how to get to the origin of the bug in order to help a developer to fix it.

So any information about gathering the required information to get to the origin of this bug would really be helpful.
(03-12-2011, 04:44 AM)c_korn Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is not the right attitude to leave all the bugs to the developers but also to help fix them as a user regarding the free and open source philosophy.
So we as the Dolphin community should contribute to the project as our thank for such a great application.
But as usually the normal user does not know "how" to contribute and especially in this case the users (at least me) does not know how to get to the origin of the bug in order to help a developer to fix it.

So any information about gathering the required information to get to the origin of this bug would really be helpful.

Agree. Smile