Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: NETPLAY How to get it work Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Guide to help those keep not see right screen in NetPlay r3189

1.) All players must have same Emulator Version of in order run with out problems.
Note: I test this with version r3189 becuz kaillera client that can be modfied on any version of kaillera client. It does boot game well.

2.) All players must exchange there game saves"who ever is Host of game" in order to run in sync for smooth game play.
Games I tested this on are: Tatsunoko VS. Capcom, Naruto 2 Clash of Ninja, Both Melee U and E versions.

Now to p2p netplay ppl that have same version must do same to connect is differnet matter this How its done:

P2P works first foward port then u must turn off firewall then host game exchange IP's to ur other player or go in firewall settings "Norton Internet Security 2008" goto Program Control the allow dolphin emu to run with no problems. That way it should run fine.

Works great but port issue is problem is everytime p2p works depends on how stronger comp than other comp for gettin best net speed.

I hope this guide will help those in needed of it.

This my version I have with new client all ready there kaillera I think to me is best way test out first then use p2p version afterwards.

Here Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzwzrgqhi15 version r3189
Oh use this: 69.90.34.38:27888 "GodWeapon's Best of the Best EmulinkerSF Server" on kaillera client.

Enjoy!!!Cool

ZeroGX

darkhider

For some reason, my virus scanner shows a threat for the netplay.dll file.
I just Scan it with Norton shows no threat if happens again I repost it.

idkmybffjill

thanks man

*Insert Name Here*
(05-19-2009, 10:34 AM)idkmybffjill Wrote: [ -> ]thanks man

*Insert Name Here*

No problem

I found good not so full server: 72.5.250.125:27888

christopher

I have read it & its very use full for all who want to net play. Necessary gule line are given here which really help to make more use of net play.The way these thing has expressed here is very easy to understand.