Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: plugins wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im trying to get a pad plug-in to work with dolphin im using Dolphin x86 AMD SSE3 SVN Revision 6505.

Do you simply download the plug-in and put it into the "plugins" folder? or is there more to it?

If someone could link me to a pad plugin that is like the one that comes with dolphin 2.0 and can tell me how to install it that would be much appreciated

-Thanks Greg
You can't use pad plugins in the newest revisions, it's not an option anymore
I was wondering the other day why they did it, the GCPad interface is good but people could want alternatives, I mean, whats the disvantage of a PAD Plguin?
Also, what exactly did they do? cause it was a Plugin (GCPadNew.dll) wasnt it?
Most of the devs (maybe all) agree that plugins are not needed in an open-source project.
The plugin interface requires a lot of code and complicates things.
If someone wishes to make their own gcpad "plugin", they can easily make a patch for Dolphin.
"GCPadNew" supported every feature of all other available pad plugins, afaik, and lacked many of their issues.
Sad that sucks i cant stand playing with the keyboard and mouse, can anyone recommend a a good revision for ZTP with pad support?

-Thanks Greg
TougeMonster, the latest revision supports gamepads, you don't need to play with keyboard/mouse...
wow just found it lmao soz ima bit noob i thought the only way you could do it is with a plugin Blush