Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Directx 11 and Directx 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

22marc

Dolphin SVN 6689 can't run my Gamecube game correctely (Zelda Tiwiligth Princess) with SVN 6679 It great but not perfect and the trouble with SVN 6689 is I can't use texture because I don't view my map details.
Thanks
Turn off accurate texture cache, emulate format changes, pixel depth, force bi/trilinear filtering, pixel lighting, and load native mipmaps and see if that fixes it.

By the way THANK YOU for taking those screenshots so I can see what the problem is. You're the first person to do this without me asking in a long time. And on your first post, I'm impressed.

22marc

When disactivated texture he has square of color and game can't run correctly (slow) I use Dolphin (x64) with GTS 250 ... The bug is in the dll or is because can't use ram just texture for what ?
Why Dx 9 Is great just with the last updated of dolphin my game runbing x2 speed and lag (SVN 6686 to SVN 6689) Just in texture mode can run corectly with one default the map (older picture) in ram he bug (Slow, Fast, Slow, Slow, Fast,)/Seconde.

Thank for your help and comments
He told you to disable "Accurate Texture Cache", keep using EFB Copy to Texture like you were...

22marc

Thank is run very good now
(12-30-2010, 03:51 PM)22marc Wrote: [ -> ]When disactivated texture he has square of color and game can't run correctly (slow) I use Dolphin (x64) with GTS 250 ... The bug is in the dll or is because can't use ram just texture for what ?
Why Dx 9 Is great just with the last updated of dolphin my game runbing x2 speed and lag (SVN 6686 to SVN 6689) Just in texture mode can run corectly with one default the map (older picture) in ram he bug (Slow, Fast, Slow, Slow, Fast,)/Seconde.

Thank for your help and comments

I am getting the same pixel thingy on the upper left as well when using the Direct3D11 and my card supports DX11.
That means either you turned off efb emulation or you are using accurate texture cache. Make sure you're using efb to texture and accurate texture cache is off.