Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Speed Up Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

spyrolica

[color=#000080]PLZZZZ!!!!!! Help me i got dolphin emulator and super mario galaxy 2 and more games are running slow!!!!! Help Me !!! What to do????

My Specs
Windows 7 32 bit
2gb ram
Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT
Pentium[R] Dual Core CPU E5300 2.60 Ghz[/color][/b]
Pentium[R] Dual Core CPU E5300 2.60 Ghz
try to overclock your cpu for better speed.
SMG is a very CPU intensive game, so you're not likely to get fullspeed with your processor. Also, a 9500gt isn't that great a card, turn down all video settings to the min, and see if you get an FPS increase.

spyrolica

I've tried these things too but......!!!!! And New Super Mario Bros Wii works ok with 50 fps!!!!! I want to play SMG 2 like mario bros wii with 50 fps
@spyrolica

SMG/2 is a much harder game to run than nsmb. It requires a much stronger system.

spyrolica

Ok Thanks Runo i've figured out what to do!!!!!!! Thanks all!!!!!
Also use dx9 plugin and check the wiki article/game thread about settings which you should use for the individual games. Sometimes that can give a lot speed and prevents bugs.

If possible you really should try to overclock your cpu, this will help a lot too. And you shouldnt have much problems to get it to at least 3 or 3.2 ghz