Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Emulator day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rinonakamura

Hey! So yesterday my dolphin emulator ran SUPER SMOOTH at one 100% and today, it lagged.

Is there any thing I can do, or does it just lag for the day?

Did you change to a new revision? Can we have your settings? Which game? Specs? OS? ANYTHING?

rinonakamura

(12-29-2010, 02:44 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change to a new revision? Can we have your settings? Which game? Specs? OS? ANYTHING?

Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor : Intel ® Core ™ i3 CPU M350 @2.27 GHz (4CPUs),~2.3 ghz
Memory 3gb ram
Direct X11.

I left the settings for dolphin as is,
I have Dolphin 6679.

Briegxal

(12-30-2010, 06:52 AM)rinonakamura Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 02:44 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change to a new revision? Can we have your settings? Which game? Specs? OS? ANYTHING?

Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor : Intel ® Core ™ i3 CPU M350 @2.27 GHz (4CPUs),~2.3 ghz
Memory 3gb ram
Direct X11.

I left the settings for dolphin as is,
I have Dolphin 6679.

try not to fullscreen the window it really affect performance
So I repeat: Did you change to a new revision? Can we have your settings? Which game?

Telling me you're using the default settings does not help me since I don't know what those are and they vary from one build to another. I would recommend you start by changing efb copy to texture instead of to ram.
It "lagged" on the same game it didnt the day before?

Were you running any other programs on your computer? (One day Dolphin started being slow suddenly, and I couldnt find out why, then I saw my antivirus was doing an auto scan Tongue)