Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

flash193

there's no other emulator from dolphin ask less Pc? because I run many games with much graphic than super smash bros melee(example) with 50 fps minimun , but ssbm in the emulator see's so much slow ( about 30 fps depending on maps or characters in the game ) , but in the other hand , i have motherboard and processor obsolete ( money Xd) but i make up with my graphic card (ati radeon hd5450) . please i need an answer

P.S: I have bad english
I speak spanish =)
(12-29-2010, 12:03 PM)flash193 Wrote: [ -> ]there's no other emulator from dolphin ask less Pc? because I run many games with much graphic than super smash bros melee(example) with 50 fps minimun , but ssbm in the emulator see's so much slow ( about 30 fps depending on maps or characters in the game ) , but in the other hand , i have motherboard and processor obsolete ( money Xd) but i make up with my graphic card (ati radeon hd5450) . please i need an answer

P.S: I have bad english
I speak spanish =)

what are your spec and setting after that we can help you
1. Dolphin is the only Wii emulator I know.

2. 5450 seems not bad, but you won't be able to play in Full HD and you'll need to deactivate AA (Anti Aliasing)

3. The most important part for Dolphin is the CPU, without that, we can't help you further.

flash193

mmm i see , but what settings on dolphin recomend me to had a full perfomance? i want play games of gamecube or wii with no problems Smile ( the antialising is in none)
you'll need to post your computer specifications before we can help you. if you do not have a strong enough processor(CPU) then it most likely will not be able to run Dolphin at all :/ That is because its code is not finished yet, unlike games that are made by giant companies and released, and even they tend to have problems Smile

basically without a strong enough computer u cannot run dolphin Sad

flash193

okay its

Motherboard (amd2) ss gforce 7050 m-m
processor Amd Sempron™ 2.19ghz
Ati radeon hd5450
1.5gb ram

;B
its not mostly about graphic of game when using dolphin
dolphin emulator is very intense on cpu no matter what kind
you have , what i see about see . your computer is outdated
your going to need a better cpu if you want exceed a higher
FPS

flash193

Xddd , well , you can tell me what settings are better on dolphin for full perfomance Big Grin?
Well if you look at my specs below you will see what i am using and i do not get full fps on most games unless i set everything to low.
forget dolphin whit that spec you need new cpu