Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda:Wind Waker had sound, then lost it. FIXED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still playing around with Dolphin trying to figure out most of it by my self and with Google. I was playing wind waker, noticed the sound wasn't syncing properly went and turned on enable sound throttle. After that restarted wind waker and now i have no sound. Tried turning on and off the throttle, nothing. This is the only game it does it in. Running R 6676

I had to have Twilight princess speed hack enabled, strange.
Quote:I had to have Twilight princess speed hack enabled, strange.

What do you mean by that? That doesn't affect audio emulation at all.

Audio emulation is still a work in progress and since mario and zelda games have some bizarre ucoes you can expect them to have some issues with HLE (mainly looping and syncing problems). Their are some patched builds out their that fix audio in WW but break audio in other games. Try searching for the game thread for WW in the game discussion forum.
(12-29-2010, 02:52 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I had to have Twilight princess speed hack enabled, strange.

What do you mean by that? That doesn't affect audio emulation at all.

Audio emulation is still a work in progress and since mario and zelda games have some bizarre ucoes you can expect them to have some issues with HLE (mainly looping and syncing problems). Their are some patched builds out their that fix audio in WW but break audio in other games. Try searching for the game thread for WW in the game discussion forum.

Yeah i have seen that, will start up WW and no sound. Restart dolphin a few times and i have sound again. It's weird not a huge deal, thanks for the reply,