Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resdient evil 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellow to all ;o. First thx for this awesome emulator.Big Grin i wanted tell ym problem i m using the last build of dolphin 3089 and i was playing resident evil 0 .

After the part of the train stop ( when rebecca and billy get throw on the floor ) the game stop with billy image on the floor, music keeps going and i cant do anything at all.

--> fixed that by skipping that scene.

Now the second one is after the scene of doctor marcus and wesker in the mansion. I moved to the save state but before i made it the emu directly closed. Shut down. Without any message or error.

Is there another way to fix this?.Or someone got same problem.

Between i used the search button thought but no luck about this D : .

P.D.: Nevermind i think was becaus ei used billy ( weird thing) , i passed this time with rebecca and no problem.

Thx for the time hope you guys can help me ;o.Cool
I have this problem only with the NTSC version sometimes, the PAL is ok in that respect.
(05-18-2009, 11:38 PM)zezoman Wrote: [ -> ]I have this problem only with the NTSC version sometimes, the PAL is ok in that respect.

oh thx for the answer so maybe is the NTSC hope only happened that time doing all and then Shut down will kill me X.x.This thread can be closed ;o.

crimsonkrusader

well do you have any problems the game crash when you're playing then it suddenly hangs? Huh also the game cutscenes are 50-50, if it hanged 1 time then retried again there's a possibility that it would go through without problems.. Big Grin have the same problem but mostly all the areas, i dont know if NTSC or PAL Huh
i use pal and its perfect