Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Blurry Box in TLOZ: TWP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PolygonNinja

Hello all, first off I want to say great emu and good work on it.
Second, I have followed the set up guide and looked on the forums for a fix or reason for this issue, and found none.

Now, when I play The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (US), I get a blurry box on the top-left hand side of the screen. And I am not able to figure out why. If I need a screen shot I can produce one.
Any help on this would be very appreciated.

Specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 620
Nvidia GeForce GTX 470
OCZ SLI-Ready Edition 4gb
MSI K9N2 platinum
Corsair 750tx 80+ PSU
Windows 7 x64
What build are you using?

In older revisions you need to use efb to texture and have efb scaled copy turned on.

In newer revisions you can use efb to ram or to texture but you need to have efb scaled copy turned on, use the d3d9 plugin, set efb scale to integral or fractional, and set SSAA to 4x.

MidoriFox

d3d11 is not a good idea for this game. Use d3d9 instead. But yes those settings are correct except that in the game properties accurate texture cache should be turned off and ZTP hack should be turned on.

PolygonNinja

The revision I am using is r6677, and I am using dxd39.
And yes MidoriFox I have dx11, I have everything on my computer 100% up to date besides the Nvidia GTX 470 is a dx11 card. I will try the settings you both have suggested and see what happens. All the other games TLOZ: WW ect run fine.

PolygonNinja

Okay it works now. Thanks for the help. However I do have another question, is there anyway to get more fps. some times my fps drops into the 12's and cause's lag.
Use efb to texture and make sure ZTP hack is checked in the game properties. Without a complete readout of your settings I can't help you any further than that.