Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluesoleil 2+ wiimotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am able to play dolphin with 1 wiimote no trouble connecting, but I have to use bluesoleil (MS/Widcomm/Toshiba stacks are almost impossible to use).

Everytime I connect the 2nd wiimote with bluesoleil, it seems to connect (showing the 2nd light on the wiimote) but loses connection after a few seconds.

Any suggestions? I already tried the alt+f5 thing ingame.
Also, if i press alt+f6 to connect wiimote 2 (even if nothing's connected) i automatically lose connection to the first wiimote, but the light still shows as connected.
A: Stupid advice, but I often read about just getting a brand new set of batteries and try again.

B: Try the latest Dolphin Version somehow that could work.

Also does dolphin detect 2 connected wiimotes in the settings?
For the second Wiimote it should be ALT+F6...
No I'v already made sure it's not the batteries lol. I just updated last night still have the same problem, even worse now I can't find the best settings to run it at fastest speed, only getting 40fps max when it should be 60.

Yes alt+f6 is what i meant, basically I can connect to bluesoleil then I connect to dolphin pressing refresh. Only the 1st wiimote rumbles but the second one still shows 2nd light as connected, but the 2nd one does not show up in games and automatically loses connection after a few seconds(starts blinking and loses connection to bluesoleil+dolphin)

The alt+f6 option automatically disconnects 1st wiimote and doesn't even connect the 2nd wiimote.
bump!
Some dock bluetooth not suport 2 conexion at same time. the other problem is that bluesoleil is very slowwww (requery high hardware)... I run very speed with toshiba check Alternative bluesoleil

Use wiimote 1 alone and play
Use wiimote 2 alone and play
this is for check that 2 wiimote work very well.

Xmas
I have an MSI star key so it supports multiple connections, bluesoleil is actually pretty useful considering it's been working better than everything else. Although it does have stability issues. Thanks I will try the toshiba stack again.

Happy New Year!
(12-30-2010, 01:32 AM)meforero Wrote: [ -> ]Some dock bluetooth not suport 2 conexion at same time. the other problem is that bluesoleil is very slowwww (requery high hardware)... I run very speed with toshiba check Alternative bluesoleil

Use wiimote 1 alone and play
Use wiimote 2 alone and play
this is for check that 2 wiimote work very well.

Xmas

OMG Thank you so much! It actually worked..... 2 nyko wands connected using Toshiba stack! going to play some mario kart with my bro tonight >Big Grin

Much respect!