Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: some questions :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello every body Tongue

here I am with many quiestions, some of them noobs but I wanna know more about the correct funtionallity of dolphin =)

1.. What mean and what do the VPS?
2.. Why in the last SVN my fps in wii sports drop very bad Sad I attach the pic, I use the same config in both svn

3. I ask by the VPS becouse in the las SVN up a lot of but the fps are the same or maybe a bit less one example is Punch Out

SVN 6485:
FPS 23
VPS 23
Speed 46%

SVN 6674:
FPS 14
VPS 50
Speed 83%

I fell smooth with the last SVN but in wii sports I fell very laagy Confused

another ting very bad in the last SVN that RE Umbrella Crhonicals The game don't run Sad when I try begin the game dolphin get a black screen but the music go on Confused

I hope somebody resolve this questions

Thankyouy for try to understand my english Tongue
Quote:1.. What mean and what do the VPS?

A unit of speed for the emulated cpu that refers to the timing ratio with gpu in the fifo (how fast the emulated cpu is running).

Quote:2.. Why in the last SVN my fps in wii sports drop very bad Sad I attach the pic, I use the same config in both svn

Because the latest svn is not necessarily the best build to use. The fifo is being worked on right now and until it is finished (which will take awhile) you can expect to have these kinds of problems. Just use an older revision. Remember that the svn is essentially beta code.