Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Music Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!~, im having a problem with my dolphin maybe someone can help me *.*, look the problem is this, every game im playing i have music problems, like Super Mario Kart, Resident Evil Remake, PN03, Mario Strikers. The issue is, when im playing the first time, i have music but i think is a loop problem cous when its finish that song i cant hear nothing more, just the sounds, i tried with every SVN, startin from r5000 to r6655 (im using that one now), and i have that problem, and another thing, i cant see the directX10 plugin, i just have directx9 and directx11, and my card doesnt support 11, but 10 yes, any ideas?, thank you very much, and im really sorry about my english im trying my best ^^
I'm not too sure about the music problem, because normally this problem only occurs with super mario galaxy and 1 or 2 other games.

About the directx plugins, it's true that there isn't a directx10 plugin. However even if your graphics card (like mine) doesn't support dx11, you can still use the plugin.
But I haven't seen any upsides to using the dx11 plugin. So I'm always just using the dx9 plugin.