Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Something seems wrong with the latest revisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I'm sorry to say this, but I've updated to one of the latest SVN revisions (6656 - I used the MMario version & Electrode's SSSE3 optimized version) and experienced a lot of problems Sad Sometimes on different games the emulation just stops withouth a reason (FPS 0, but VPS is fine), there is a problem with sound (it stutters in all games), but the most important problem is FPS decrease, for example in Skies Of Arcadia (~45% decrease on save / load screen and ~20% decrease in open areas when compared to R6543, which I used because there were no FIFO changes at that time).

My CPU: Intel Dual Core E6400 2.13Ghz, GPU: nVidia 8800 GTS, I'm using DX9 plugin.

It would be great, if my post could help make Dolphin better Smile
as you said it, its beacuse the new fifo changes being done at this time, and the new fifo isnt complete yet apparently, so you will have to stick to older version i believe 6000 and below
yeah me too,it seems that all the games(Soul calibur 2 and Tatsunoko) that I usually play seems slower.I thought it was my rig problem but it seems it's not only me.Been using 6566 before this and it was fine.started to use 6656-6658 and i get these slowdowns problems.

my rig is Core I5 750,gtx470