Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special graphic fix emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kimimaro091

Hi i need this emulator 32 bit Dolphin SVN: R 6093M (Patched for Naruto games)
but the link is broken
can you give me link Thank You all
Nope, not till you get on your knees and beg for it.
And possibly give a BJ...
Oh, is this what we're doing now? I need my perfect Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 patched emulator when you get a chance, too. I'll be expecting that link soon guys, so hurry. Big Grin
(12-26-2010, 05:18 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, is this what we're doing now? I need my perfect Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 patched emulator when you get a chance, too. I'll be expecting that link soon guys, so hurry. Big Grin

LOL! You might be askin' for too much there lil feller, but you can keep those fingers crossed. Wink
there you go http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35HRNC7U, its not the exactly rev that you asked but that should do for naruto games.
Usage: Right-click the game and select Properties. Under GameConfig, make sure Naruto Alpha hack is checked (Not Filled!).

That link is straight from lectrode svn page so all credits goes for himTongue
hmmm

i tried that game, the menus are working perfect, but if i try to enter a match the screen stays black.

hope for a fix =/

edit#1:

ahhh ok ^^ forget about this ^^
@ sNk

Remember that in order to get this game working correctly you will gave to set the language to japanese under config>wii>system language> japanese
(12-27-2010, 02:12 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]@ sNk

Remember that in order to get this game working correctly you will gave to set the language to japanese under config>wii>system language> japanese

yes yes Big Grin

i figured that out already ^^

but thanks anyway
Why can't i do anything after the first menu? game wants to start(probably to create a new savegame)but i can't do anything,i tried all the buttons,even downloaded a save game but i just can't start the game,i get stuck at the blue snail screen,anyone know how to fix this?

[Image: wtf.jpg]