Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphical bugs in Luigi's Mansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has already been posted. But the past few revisions of Dolphin have had some graphic bugs in Luigi's Mansion. 1st noticable one is when you load a saved game and the doc is asking Luigi where he wants to go. Then there are multiple graphic glitches within rooms of the mansion. Like when you open the door to the main hallways from downstairs.
I can confirm that.

If the devs want, I can provide a video about the graphical bug.
It's quite noticeable by the way.
Screenshots would be much more appreciated.
Not only the obvious graphic bugs, but the scale of the characters are too small. Normally they are right in front of the screen. They look like they are set back away for some reason.

[Image: 79143150.th.jpg]

[Image: lm2m.th.jpg]

The second screen is no bug, at least I've always had it like this.
(12-26-2010, 12:20 AM)Nolonar Wrote: [ -> ]The second screen is no bug, at least I've always had it like this.

They are comparison shots so he knows what it's supposed to look like, he may not have the game. One shot is the way it's supposed to look.

Fixed with r6668.
i also noticed that the gbhorror has a black square when you flash and the mirror is not reflecting.
Not reflecting mirror: Try Dx9, Dx11 doesn't support the mirror reflections in Luigi's Mansion (at least not in the older revisions)