Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pad controler help!!! PLEASE!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

katthecat12

well i waz using a youtube tutorial and such to get dolphin to work, and this person i'm guessing thought they were smart to leave a bunch of broken links >< in other words, i waz clueless, but i have everything configured accept my Pad controler!!!! I went to the plugins folder int he emulator's folder and say the "nJoy" and "Pad basic" and stuff like that. But when i go to configure-->plugins-->Pad there's nothing to select. Also i would love it if you could post links if i need to download something. I also would like it if at all possible you could tell me how i can get the wii controls to work!! i'm using a windows XP gateway desktop in pristine condition and plenty of space. I really need help with this i'm totally lost and i heard on another thread about downloading an update of directX so could you send me the link the a .zip file with a non-internet install........ only my laptop has internet, my desktop doesn't........

LuisR14

go download the Dx Redist Smile (that's the full version), also update your Visual C++ 2008 SP1 files Smile.