Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wise to buy a Wii controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some games can't use the GC controller, so would it be wise to invest in a Wii controller for this emu? It runs flawlessly on my PC from what I've seen.
(12-24-2010, 08:37 AM)Cymerian Wrote: [ -> ]Some games can't use the GC controller, so would it be wise to invest in a Wii controller for this emu? It runs flawlessly on my PC from what I've seen.

i bought 2 wiimotes exclusively for dolphin. i would buy just one though because most multiple player games use the classic or gc controller. also, dont invest in motion+ because it doesn't work properly with the emulator.
You will need Sensor Bar , USB Bluetooth dondle and Nunchuck
BTW I'm using wii motion + ,it work 80% accuracy

See video
Sensor Bar, USB Bluetooth Dongle, and a Nunchuck. How about the remote thing?
You mean motion+? Very few games need it (Wii Sports Resorts/Red Steel 2)
(12-24-2010, 10:10 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]You will need Sensor Bar , USB Bluetooth dondle and Nunchuck
BTW I'm using wii motion + ,it work 80% accuracy

See video

what's the 20% issue? I also have motion+ inside. And other than that it sometimes doesn't recognize it in some revisions, I haven't had any problems.
Have you tried the game "Swords" on wii yet ? Don't know the game cause movement incorrectly sometime or motion+ itself
@Cymerian I suggest buy motion+ for Zelda Skyward Sword (i only predict )