Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 360 Controller Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi- I was wondering how you configure a wireless 360 controller with this. I'm using the latest build and I don't see any easy setting for a 360 controller for the wiimote or the gamecube pad. It appears that there used to be a plugin called Plugin_PadSimple one could use but perhaps now we can't use it? I tried downloading Plugin_PadSimple.dll and dropping it in the plugins folder and it is not showing up in the config screen under plugins or the controller mapping screen. Any help would be appreciated! I imagine I could map it myself but would rather not reinvent the wheel if someone already figured out a good map.
it seems like it would have been faster to just set your controller up than come here and post this, ha. neway, you will probably want to bind it to the classic controller. i gave up trying to play games that require a wiimote on dif. controllers. just buy a wiimote for those it is easier.