Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Remote worked ONCE. Now refreshes/vibrates but doesn't control the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Wii remote worked perfectly with windows bluetooth and Dolphin / worked perfectly in game the first time I set it up.

Every time since then, it shows up as connected in dolphin and vibrates when refreshed, but no input works to any of the games!

I've system restored, re-extracted Dolphin, and removed and added the remote on bluetooth. Every time, I get the same results: vibration when refreshed, but no input to the games.

Any ideas on fixing this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more info:
I used windows to connect with bluetooth to my remote (official Nintendo) when it worked perfectly... once. the first time.

I have connected to dolphin, and set up as wii remote 1: real remote.

when using it with dolphin, the light furthest to the left lights up on the remote, but no input to the game works.

It vibrates when I hit the refresh button on Dolphin. Shows up as "Nintendo RVL-CNT-01" in bluetooth devices.
1. Are you sure Dolphin is still using a "Real Wiimote" and not an "Emulated Wiimote"?
Check the Wiimote Settings for that.

2. Try changing your batteries, maybe (and only maybe) it might help.
(12-23-2010, 06:34 PM)Nolonar Wrote: [ -> ]1. Are you sure Dolphin is still using a "Real Wiimote" and not an "Emulated Wiimote"?
Check the Wiimote Settings for that.

2. Try changing your batteries, maybe (and only maybe) it might help.

Tried both. It was using "real wiimote". New Batteries made no difference Any other ideas?
Try another Dolphin revision, or try another bluetooth driver or adapter...

benoitp

In fact i had the same problem.
For a clean connexion of the wiimote:
- go in the bluetooth menu. Open "show bluetooth devices" (i have the french version the naming is different).Supress the Wiimote.
- Open the wiimote and remove the battery. place the battery back, then press the red button near the battery marked "sync" (the sync is longer than with 1+2)
- Open bluetooth menu; add device ; pair without code, the wait until installation is complete.
- Open Dolphin, Menu wiimote, refresh (it must vibrate); but now, it work if you open games.
It's longer than other solution, but for me, it work.