Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Missing plugin files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

vander

I just downloaded the latest SVN build and I'm not seeing the wiimote or GC plugins for the controllers in the plugin folder. Are they supposed to be there or are they built in now?

In addition, I tried setting up the wiimote with the classic controller selected and I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do from there to be able to use the classic configuration on my keyboard (i. e. it's set to the wiimote keyboard configuration and not the classic one). Is there some setting I need to change?

I appreciate the help.
Now they're "integrated" so you don't see them...for the secondo question I don't understand well what you're trying to say...
i believe he trying to say how configure his keyboard as wii classic controller

vander

Yes that's exactly what I did. I set it up with the recommended keyboard settings listed here and elsewhere but I'm not sure how to make it use the classic setup rather than the wiimote one. Is it just the game that doesn't allow it's use (fire emblem radiant dawn) or am I not setting it up properly?

I have the wiimote set to full emulation and the extension set as classic. Anyone know why the classic extension isn't working?
the extension is working but it is not compatible with fire emblem radiant dawn.

vander

So I have to play it on an earlier version? Which version is the best one? I know Radiant Dawn worked on Dolphin 2.0 since I was playing it there, but I wanted to see it a later version would be better. That's good to know that I wasn't doing something wrong for that game.
nope , you just have to play it with wiimote and nunchuk but not classic controller

vander

So apparently it's still not working at all with Radiant Dawn. I set up everything in exactly this manner link. However it's like the buttons are being continually pressed all at once and the D pad, stick for the nunchuck, etc. don't work at all. Anyone know what's going on?
(12-23-2010, 11:43 AM)vander Wrote: [ -> ]So apparently it's still not working at all with Radiant Dawn. I set up everything in exactly this manner link. However it's like the buttons are being continually pressed all at once and the D pad, stick for the nunchuck, etc. don't work at all. Anyone know what's going on?

Yes, disable the gamecube controller...