Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Connect Wiimotes any Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

boldie

Hi Dolphin Experts,

i'm looking for a tool for automating the Alt+f5 - Alt+f7 press in a Game to connect more than one real wiimote (Connect Wiimotes 1-4 in the dolphin menu).

My wiimotes are auto-paired using wiimoteconnect and recognized by Dolphins wiimote pluging (connected to 4 Wiimotes) (Build 6634) using Win7 x64. That works nearly perfect.

With one wiimote everything works automated, but failed with more than one wiimote because I have to press ALt-F6 / F7 / /F8 with a keyboard.

Is there any solution / Tool available.
Maybe there is a script than runs before a game start to connect all wiimotes (connected and rewcognized by the wiimote plugin)

I'am using Dolphin in an HTPC (mediaportal) and have no keyboad connected.

Thanks for any tipps/tricks
I think you should ask the developers for this...

dareh

Hi boldie, I have no problem to pair my wiimotes manually (windows 7 x64) but wiimoteconnect says "no wimote found". I have tried smoothconnect and it also connects them automatically. I have wiimoteconnect 0.6, Is there any special trick or another version to make it work under seven x64.

Thank you.

boldie

(12-23-2010, 07:18 PM)dareh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi boldie, I have no problem to pair my wiimotes manually (windows 7 x64) but wiimoteconnect says "no wimote found". I have tried smoothconnect and it also connects them automatically. I have wiimoteconnect 0.6, Is there any special trick or another version to make it work under seven x64.

Thank you.

There is a x64 Testversion from wiimoteconnect available.
http://www.wiimoteproject.com/bluetooth-...nnect)/30/

I attached it. (only x64)

dareh

Thx boldie, by the way I also use mediaportal in my htpc, I use the irserver suite to control everything, The translator you send keystrokes to programs, maybe you can use your htpc remote to send alt-f keys to dolphin. I'll try this and let you know if it works.

thanks again and merry christmas.