Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need little bit of help with a patch from devs - programmers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying the other day to create a patch that can let you choose the cpu engine (Jit, Jitil, interpreter and maybe even have the capability to use the rumored new recompiler in the future, it would be handy).

The core properties settings use all wxCheckBox, so at the beginning i thought of using it to enable Jitil at least but that didn't seem to work. Wxradiobox of cpu engine used 3 values (0 for interpreter,1 for jit and 2 for Jitil) while wxcheckbox used 2 (0 and 1). So i tried to use a dropbox instead, yet i got plenty of errors in the end, along that cpuengine is of a different type. So my question basically is if i need to use a radiobox in the game properties to make a cpu engine choice in the game properties to work or if i am doing something else wrong and not even bother?
They are going to add these things in time. It's already planned.
(12-22-2010, 10:14 PM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]They are going to add these things in time. It's already planned.

What can i say, i love a challenge :P. Also i tried to change the initial game listing from title to platform, and that was actually pretty easy. Afterwards though i realized that what i really wanted is first to be sorted by title and then by platform. Couldn't really achieve that either though. Finally i tried to add some hotkeys to enable and disable wiimote extensions. I couldn't make them show up in the gui though unless if i deleted hotkeys that where already there, couldn't find where to alter their functionality either, but i didn't even bother with that much due to the above. So basically i had a lot of failures but it was interesting :D.
You put in more effort than most do, I'd still say good job for trying.