Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TRIFORCE?What's this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah,yeah,I know it's the sacred triangles tha contins the essence of the three gold godnessBig Grinin,Farore and Nayru,and....ARGH!Forget it!Let's go to the important things!

I was viewing this site http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/ and found that Dolphin supports Wii,GameCube and... TRIFORCE?WHAT?Dolphin can emulate the "Sacred Triangles (ooooohhh!!Angel)" in my computer?COOL!

So,I'll make my wishes...

Win a Rock Tour Custom Drum Set with Sunburst Color...
Be the best drummer in the history of drumming...(Yeah,better than Nicko McBrain!)
Rule the world with a Heavy/Thrash/Black/Death Metal band...
and Kill all my arch enemies...

ARGH!L-Let's take a break!I'm not here for this!I know TRIFORCE? is a console!(Or,it can be "The Sacred Gold Triangles... (oooooohhhh!Angel)(again)" Dodgy )

I just want to know...What's really TRIFORCE? (No,not "The Sacred Gold Triangles... (ooooohhhh!!Angel) (again)"
Triforce is arcade hardware that is similar to the GC. I'm pretty sure not many games work and even if they did, you'd have to get some of the hard to find Triforce games and rip them. The problem is that only arcade operators had these games and they were not sold to the public like the Gamecube was.

This is a game running on the Triforce. http://www.klov.net/game_detail.php?game_id=13556
Mario kart Arcade Gp looks pretty sweet.
I played it once, while I was on vacation in China.
After playing it, you get the feeling it was just a cheap ripoff...

Totally not worth trying (except if you're really bored and there's nothing else to do)
Well, I haven't played it, but If its based on the triforce hardware I thought it could look like mk double dash, which is really good.
if one day i can play i will this seem great i am mario kart fan but i think only japan china got that type of arcade
You can rip any TF roms with drives that also rip gc/wii games (like the LG-8162b).

[Image: 34hbc4j.png]

Bankrupt game parlors, sega auctions, etc.. Are places to get these for cheap. Most of them play well on dolphin.

Also some sites sell these individually, but they can be quite expensive (from $70 bucks to up to 4-digits)
i saw the mariokart gp game at a local bowling alley. that would be one triforce game i would like to try with the emu.