Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Some Suggestions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some suggestions to talk about Dolphin,it isn't about speed,perfect graphics or perfect sound,that are things that developers think are impossible things on Dolphin.

It's about ORGANIZATION.Yeah,you don't know what this word means?Organization.

First - Last week I've downloaded a new Dolphin release.Good.I've copied the settings,tanana...And it costed a long time.Well,now,I'm downloadin' a new revision,and I hve to copy another time.Why?Because Dolphin don't have support to configs and saves Import and Export(It already has a Wii Save Import,but it's for each game,not for all settings on Dolphin).

Task to do here:Make a Import and Export settings for importin' and exportin' saves and settings from Dolphin to Dolphin,all this with one click.

Second - OMG!!!Every single time I have to enable and disable "CPU EFB Access,Disable Fog,Load Native Mipmaps,EFB Scaled Copy"to run game per game,every time I want to play Zelda TP,I have to go at D3D9 Plugin configs and mark,EFB Scaled Copy,EFB to Texture and EFB Scale Fractional.Now,I have to play Super Mario Galaxy.I have to go ANOTHER TIME to D3D configs,and mark,EFB Access,Disable Fog,EFB Scaled Copy...
But in Zelda TP I have to change in it own settings the ZTP Hack.Why don't we put all the configs into this properties log?

Task to do here:Make for each game it own configs,at that config box where ZTP Hack is.(ZTP Hack,and above:EFB Access,EFB Scaled Copy,EFB to Texture/RAM..)

Obs.:The Link_to_the_past's builds are on the way...(Making EFB Access option in each game's properties...)
"""Efb to cpu access" setting in the gameconfig files"" <---By Link_to_the_past
Alright, take it easy. I understand that you have to change a few options depending on the game you're playing, but it's not the end of the world. As long as you can realize that this project is not completed yet and that things will be added/fixed in time, I think everything is going to be alright.
(12-21-2010, 11:09 PM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]I have some suggestions to talk about Dolphin,it isn't about speed,perfect graphics or perfect sound,that are things that developers think are impossible things on Dolphin.

It's about ORGANIZATION.Yeah,you don't know what this word means?Organization.

First - Last week I've downloaded a new Dolphin release.Good.I've copied the settings,tanana...And it costed a long time.Well,now,I'm downloadin' a new revision,and I hve to copy another time.Why?Because Dolphin don't have support to configs and saves Import and Export(It already has a Wii Save Import,but it's for each game,not for all settings on Dolphin).

Task to do here:Make a Import and Export settings for importin' and exportin' saves and settings from Dolphin to Dolphin,all this with one click.

Second - OMG!!!Every single time I have to enable and disable "CPU EFB Access,Disable Fog,Load Native Mipmaps,EFB Scaled Copy"to run game per game,every time I want to play Zelda TP,I have to go at D3D9 Plugin configs and mark,EFB Scaled Copy,EFB to Texture and EFB Scale Fractional.Now,I have to play Super Mario Galaxy.I have to go ANOTHER TIME to D3D configs,and mark,EFB Access,Disable Fog,EFB Scaled Copy...
But in Zelda TP I have to change in it own settings the ZTP Hack.Why don't we put all the configs into this properties log?

Task to do here:Make for each game it own configs,at that config box where ZTP Hack is.(ZTP Hack,and above:EFB Access,EFB Scaled Copy,EFB to Texture/RAM..)

Obs.:The Link_to_the_past's builds are on the way...(Making EFB Access option in each game's properties...)
"""Efb to cpu access" setting in the gameconfig files"" <---By Link_to_the_past

easy way to get your games work without making change install dolphin in multiple folder one for smg2 one with nsmb like that you will reach maximum in each games and after that make shortcut to desktop and give it the name of the games
We already know that this is a problem. Star issue 3004 to get updates on when this will be fixed. It'd probably be done quicker if you wrote the code and submitted a patch to us.