Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need the source code.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm currently out of commission due to moving, I do not have access to a personal or readily available internet connection.

I am currently logging in from my colleges library, I can't use svn clients to download the source code. I can't install tortoise, I tried a portable client but it won't work, likely because it's blocked by the colleges firewall.

I am able to access file hosting sites such as rapidshare, send space etc..

I was wondering if someone could download the latest source code with tortoise for me, compress and upload it to a file hosting site.

I'm still on r6599 or r6600 due to not having access to the internet.

Thanks. Smile
Dolphin SVN-pull 6630

It's 50MB. Man the revisions have been blasting out..

What exactly are you going to do with it?..
Compile it of course, don't need an internet connection for that. I brought my usb stick with me to the college, so I'll save it to that and copy it to my computer when I get home.

Thanks by the way. Big Grin
I know what it's like not being able to use the internet for a while, when I finally did get on for a little while, I ended up downloading everything I could to take home with me. Big Grin
I need updated source code, I'm specifically interested in the latest LLE changes.

Sorry if I am being a bit of a bother, I just don't have an internet connection other than the library. Hopefully once I get a laptop I can log on with public wi-fi in a restaurant.
No one's helped you out.. sigh.. ok hold on..
(And I meant will you be posting these builds?)
You could've checked out the latest LLE changes manually via Google Code as well.. Tongue
I think he wants to build the LLE plugin from home.
I actually want to build the latest changes at home, I don't have internet access and have to log in from a library so I can't use svn to check out the latest code.

I have less than an hour at the library and was wondering if you can upload the source for the latest revision.

I was going to request that you wait until today to upload because I was planning on going to the public library.
Pages: 1 2 3