Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: je viens de decouvrir une astuce qui ma fait gagner environ 20 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

marcorider

Salut à tous aujourdhui je viens de decouvrir une astuce qui ma fait gagner environ 20 fps dans mon emulateur de jeux preferé et cela sans rien faire (presque).
En effet en me baladant sur internet je suis tombe sur un script permettant d’installer une alternative au « Patch en 200 lignes du noyau permettant de booster Linux » et développé par superpiwi d’Ubuntu Life.http://www.webdevonlinux.fr/2010/11/boos...du-kernel/ je l'ai installer sans constater d'amelioration direct lors d'une utilisation normale d'ubuntu, mais avec la plus grande stupefaction c'est en lancant l'emulateur de jeu dolphin que je me suis rendu compte du reel benefice apporte sur la stabilité graphique, je suis passer de 7-10 fps à 27-32 fps alors pur hazard ou simple bug je voudrais savoir comment cela est possible?
Faite simplement partager cette trouvaille avec vos amis joueurs.
Bonne journée a tous!
Would you please write in English ???
O.K This is what he writes

marcorider Wrote:Hello to all today I just discovered a trick that made me gain about 20 fps in my favorite games and emulator that without doing anything (almost).
In fact when I went on the internet I came across a script for installing an alternative to "Patch in 200 lines of kernel to boost Linux and developed by superpiwi Ubuntu Life.http: / / www.webdevonlinux.fr / 2010/11/boos...du-kernel / I install without noticing any direct improvement during normal use of ubuntu, but with great amazement that by launching the emulator game dolphin that I realized the real benefit brought about the stability chart, I'm switching from 7-10 fps to 27-32 fps, so pure chance or mere bug I would like to know how this is possible?
Made simply to share this find with your fellow gamers.
Good day to all!

The Dolphin Linux Build is very slow, so it can be normal for that to happen.
For Dolphin, it's recommend to use a 64-Bit OS and Windows 7