Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real Wiimote & Emulated Wiimote Hybrid, is it possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wondered if it was possible to make something like a hybrid between a real Wiimote and an emulated one.

Imagine if you could use your mouse to point (and clicking would be attached to some Wiimote buttons) while you can use your Wiimote to do everything else.

That way, people wouldn't have to worry about candles anymore Smile
I just saw, it already exists.
But it's useless, because when I use my mouse to move around the cursor, the pointer just keeps jumping back to the center of the screen (fullscreen & windowed)
And the pointer disappears from time to time.
Is there a workaround of some kind?
I was about to post an issue about this matter, and we should since we are all experiencing this. Hybrid mode is kinda buggy, and since it's a good option for many of us that don't have a sensor bar, it would be nice to see it working correctly.

As Nolonar said, pointer disappears and in my case rarely reappears. Wiimote stops responding after a few minutes and not even closing and starting Dolphin seems to re enable it. I have to close my bt and reconnect the wiimote.

Billiard was working on this part of the interface. Perhaps he can check out this problem.