Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Eternal Darkness Sound not working at some cutscens....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I knew it's a known problem with this game,but seems it's happening now more frequenly since Chapter 7/Luthar part...
I'm at Build 6586,maybe there is a way to reduce this problem?

btw{spoiler}
[color=#FFD700]I missed the Mantorok rune at chapter 6,any way I can get it?
maybe after I complete the game I unlocked all the "stories" and I can go back to this mission and get the rune?
[/color]
thx
I'm not sure about recent sound with this game since I use an older version for this game.

I got up to the roberto chapter (right after the one you're on I think) and I could not pass the level. I'm not sure if it's a problem with Dolphin or not, but you have to check out the areas in the roberto chapter to see if it's safe to build, and I seemed to have checked all areas and the game does not progress. Maybe you can confirm this when you get there.
(12-19-2010, 01:24 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure about recent sound with this game since I use an older version for this game.

I got up to the roberto chapter (right after the one you're on I think) and I could not pass the level. I'm not sure if it's a problem with Dolphin or not, but you have to check out the areas in the roberto chapter to see if it's safe to build, and I seemed to have checked all areas and the game does not progress. Maybe you can confirm this when you get there.

maybe you missed something Huh
did you tired youtube walkthrough/gameguide?
I think people here reported that they did finish it on dolphin....
I will report soon when I will get to this point.

I remember a bug with Conker bad fur day for the N64 that was with the emulation,I couldn't pass a certain point and I couldn't progress with the game further,didn't tried serious fix though.
Maybe I did miss something, but you can confirm when you get there if you're able to pass it.
I will report soon,in a few hours... I need to go for a while,I will report back.
thx
Fear not, my son, for a LLE plugin is coming to this world that will free you from your woes and grieves Tongue
(12-19-2010, 03:53 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Fear not, my son, for a LLE plugin is coming to this world that will free you from your woes and grieves Tongue

when it's coming? sound something good?{going to fix a lot of emulation issues? Wink

ho,and with in 1-2 hours from now I will report back about that chapter in the game.
hey, do you have a black background on the pause menu? or know how to fix it, thanks
@Emulatong: Well, it's already there Tongue Only it's still too slow and makes sounds robotic and crackly...but in the last few days/weeks there was a lot of progress on it...and the good thing about it is that there are almost no audio bugs like missing sounds or something like that.
While on topic is it even possible to make the lle plugin as fast as the hle plugin? It would be more than awesome to have proper sound support in Dolphin since in the HLE plugin besides the known and usual problems, the accuracy of the sound reproduction even on games that seem to work correctly (e.g. mario kart wii) actually it's still off if you compared with a real wii. Of course it would be more than enough if most games had a similar sound accuracy as mk wii, i am just saying.

I am not a programmer but i guess that's the nature of the High level emulation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6