Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii NTSC]Twilight princess TOO FAST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
when I play Zelda TP with same settings that I allways use on every other game, it runs toooo FAST!
The framerate is at 60, but link and epona runs in 100000000MP/h ..

Is there any fix for this?
(12-18-2010, 01:41 AM)lambdan Wrote: [ -> ]when I play Zelda TP with same settings that I allways use on every other game, it runs toooo FAST!

EDIT: The sounds and "animations" are too fast too..

Try to set the Framelimit at 30 !
(12-18-2010, 02:36 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Try to set the Framelimit at 30 !

Thanks! worked Smile
Oh God such an ironic thread...
lambdan, you don't realize how many hates you for this threadTongue
haha. i ran into the same problem when i first played this game. however, it was obvious to me that it needed the frames capped at 30. i leave it at like 35 just to speed it up some tho.
(12-18-2010, 01:41 AM)lambdan Wrote: [ -> ]when I play Zelda TP with same settings that I allways use on every other game, it runs toooo FAST!

[quote='lambdan' pid='126987' dateline='1292600469']
when I play Zelda TP with same settings that I allways use on every other game, it runs toooo FAST!

EDIT: The sounds and "animations" are too fast too..

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin:
Some who because run very slowwww... and other computers because run fastttttt....
CIAO....

One of these days I'll have good hardware, too. When I had money, I went all out on a Phenom II X4 970 3.50 GHz, and 2 SSDs in raid0, for a boot drive. But then, I decided to cheap out on a video card. I'm regretting that now.
(01-18-2011, 01:02 PM)hypnotoad Wrote: [ -> ]One of these days I'll have good hardware, too. When I had money, I went all out on a Phenom II X4 970 3.50 GHz, and 2 SSDs in raid0, for a boot drive. But then, I decided to cheap out on a video card. I'm regretting that now.

why? if you dont play with 4xAA or 9xAA your video card is nearly sleeping...

i tryed it with mine... with 9xAA she runs at 30-40% load (55fps-mh3)
and with 0xAA at 2-4%load.... and still only 55fps... (mh3)

games are mostly cpu heavy...
Intel CPUs are better for emulation. AMD won't get any money from me, but their GPU might be a different story.
Pages: 1 2 3