Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MacBook Pro OS X 10.6.2 / Bootcamp Windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Emi

I'm trying to run Dolphin on my MacBook Pro 5,1 using Bootcamp. Bootcamp is running Windows 7 software. Unfortunately, whenever I try to open my game in Dolphin, I get the black loading screen with stats about my specs and nothing else.

I've also tried using it on the Mac side, where the game actually loads, but never goes any further than the "this game requires usage of the nunchuck" message (I can't remember what exactly the message is, but hopefully the idea gets across). The only problem is, the nunchuck is always connected and it still never goes past that screen.

Is there a solution to either of these problems, because I would like to use Dolphin to make videos.

I do have a powerful Dell computer that runs Windows XP, but that computer is sometimes monopolized by other members of the family and I would like to be able to do this on my own computer. If that's the best way to go about using Dolphin though, I guess I really don't have much choice.