Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wireless Sensor Bar - Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

dizney23

I have a wireless sensor bar and it has a usb connection as well. I want to use it to use my Wii Remote as a pointer. I have Bluesoliel and Wii Remote working perfectly in dolphin but in Suoer Mario Galaxy I cant use the pointer. I dont know how to get the PC to recognize the Wireless Sensor bar. I ahve searched for hours online and I dont get it. Please Help!!
Your pc does not need to recognize the sensor bar, because it is no more than two infrared lights. you could even put two candles in front of your monitor and it would do the same.

maybe you sit too near at the monitor. Try to sit at least 1 and a half meter away from your monitor or more. Then it should work. If not assure that the sensor bar is on.
Do i need a wii sensor bar to play wiigames on pc with wiimote? (etc Super mario galaxy)?
two candles will do. trust me.
HA two candles will do? lolz you wish, i tried 100 times and still nothing
Hah, maybe forgotten to light them?

It works!
i lighted them still nothing
Try 20 cm distance between candles and 2 m between candles and wiimote
i tried and still nothing why??? please help or else i will have to report this program!
thanks i will try to make this ting work
(01-19-2011, 10:26 PM)wanderon Wrote: [ -> ]i tried and still nothing why??? please help or else i will have to report this program!
thanks i will try to make this ting work

The sensor bar is just a few InfraRed LEDs, it only needs a power supply to work. A candle (Fire) releases InfraRed naturally, thats how you can 'emulate' a sensor bar; by having 2 objects that release InfraRed light

btw, how do you plan on reporting this program?
Pages: 1 2