Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version:    I am the only in this world with this error ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all:
During the game 10 to 100 times wiimote NOT runs continuously, appear the follow message, [Image: errorwiimote.jpg]
click on yes and in dolphin menu "tools" click on "Connected wiimote 1 Alt+F5" the wiimote appear and run again in game... but 1 late minute again... (wiimote not run... appear message...) 100 times.

Is desperate appear 10..100 times during the game, please is error of dolphin or my windows ?

I beleave that in this world appear this error message ?

Very thanks you.

Pd: With windows xp 32 was equal, i format 3 times in win 7... and the problem not change.

Amd athlon x2 2.0 Ghz, 2 Gb ram, Ati 4670, win 7 64 bits, dolphin 2.0
You are only maybe the 943687th person to post this problem, so no you are not the only in the world.

1. using old revision
2. using unpatched game of NSMB

Go to dolphin-emu.org and get 6500+ rev.
(12-13-2010, 05:23 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]You are only maybe the 943687th person to post this problem, so no you are not the only in the world.

1. using old revision
2. using unpatched game of NSMB

Go to dolphin-emu.org and get 6500+ rev.

Excuseme by my ignarance...
Wich old version you recomended
"using unpatched game of NSMB" what is NSMB ?

Thanks...
ffs he didn't recommend using an OLD revision, he recommended to use an UP-TO-DATE revision, use google to find out where you can get those...
NSMB= New Super mario Bros.
Irrelevant? Yes.
Get your builds of the main site.
shall not be named
(12-14-2010, 05:50 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]ffs he didn't recommend using an OLD revision, he recommended to use an UP-TO-DATE revision, use google to find out where you can get those...

chill out dude, i seen a couple times you having a go at people who don't speak english very well, obviously its the language barrier why he misunderstood..
(12-14-2010, 07:07 AM)emu-muncher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2010, 05:50 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]ffs he didn't recommend using an OLD revision, he recommended to use an UP-TO-DATE revision, use google to find out where you can get those...

chill out dude, i seen a couple times you having a go at people who don't speak english very well, obviously its the language barrier why he misunderstood..
He probably thinks his Sig warrants him permission to troll.
(12-14-2010, 07:12 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]He probably thinks his Sig warrants him permission to troll.
yeah, sounds about right.

The stupidity of some questions is another reason, but meh..

Admittedly meforero wasn't particularly stupid and Ocean's answer wasn't really clear... was a bit frustrated by some other guys (again) Wink

(12-14-2010, 07:07 AM)emu-muncher Wrote: [ -> ]chill out dude, i seen a couple times you having a go at people who don't speak english very well, obviously its the language barrier why he misunderstood..

I usually don't "have a go" at people who don't speak english very well, I'm just tired of random noobs comming to our forums and asking the same questions over and over again without even looking at the forum FAQs or ANYTHING for one second...

Anyway, meforero: don't feel offended, your question was actually justified and I was just in a bad mood Wink
Very thanks for your answers all problem has solution with dolphin 6570 (my wrong it was that i beleave that dolphin 2.0 was lasted)

Maybe you should think off adding chat system on the site?
Smile