Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: sysconf, pad & wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i got a new pc and now any revision of dolphin has the same problems. the first one is: "could not read ./user/wii/shared2/sys/sysconf. please recover the sysconf file to that location"
the second one: i can't select the different plugins for the pad/wiimote although they're in the folder. i searched via google but didn't find anything...on my old pc it worked all well - except for the sounds - and even with r3089. the revisions are all from this site/board and i hope someone can help me.

LuisR14

(05-17-2009, 07:27 AM)wesker87 Wrote: [ -> ]the first one is: "could not read ./user/wii/shared2/sys/sysconf. please recover the sysconf file to that location"
make sure that that file exists at that location Smile

(05-17-2009, 07:27 AM)wesker87 Wrote: [ -> ]the second one: i can't select the different plugins for the pad/wiimote although they're in the folder. i searched via google but didn't find anything...on my old pc it worked all well - except for the sounds - and even with r3089. the revisions are all from this site/board and i hope someone can help me.
also make sure you have the necessary stuff installed from the requirements thread Smile
thanks for the advice with the requirements thread it's all back to normal