Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Some one wanna try online ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
is there some one who wanna try online with this games
super smash bros brawl PAL
super smash bros melee USA

just leave a comment if you want
Some one...
I can play some Brawl, interested in seeing how well it does. If you're still there, just post.
(05-17-2009, 05:26 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]I can play some Brawl, interested in seeing how well it does. If you're still there, just post.

yes iam here Tongue
OK do you hosts?
IP 127.0.0.1:12345
What do I do?Tongue
(05-17-2009, 05:28 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]OK do you hosts?

yes Smile
I try "connect" but it says can't connect to IP adress, (127.0.0.1:12345) do I need yours maybe?
I must use forwarded port? How?
(05-17-2009, 05:31 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]I try "connect" but it says can't connect to IP adress, (127.0.0.1:12345) do I need yours maybe?

doh xD
95.36.52.215:26000
this one shuold work
I read this on google code:
What's needed so far :
- A good computer that can run the game at fullspeed is highly recommended (or you'll
suffer lags, etc.)
- Having throttle Enabled in DSP settings, to get the same speed on both computers
(use Dsound too)
- Having Pad1 and Pad2 enabled in Config > Gamecube and playing with first pad.

Then copy the binaries provided into Dolphin >r2780, currently it's win32 only !

You need to avoid anything which is random too, like items in SSBM, and unlocked
characters that the opponent may not have for example.
Host/Join games using Tools > Start NetPlay, the host will probably need to forward
his port.

So the host need to forward the port but I don't know what it mean, I tried putting the IP you gave in the IP field but it gave the same error message
hmm u try to host now
Did you chose that as forward post? Because it gives error message
"Can't connect to the specified IP Adress! Make sure Hosting port is forwarded!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4