Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [ Wii System Menu, for what ? ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i have dolphin, i lauch by options tool Wii Menu, appear without problems the menu as in real Wii, but how do for config the channels ?

[Image: wiimenu0.jpg]

I Have many channels .wad (i used Wii ShowMiiWads but ) nothing not appear in SystemMenu nothing.. appear void.

Sincerly wich is the util of System Menu ? wich advantage i obtain ? or it's simple for view and config ?

Very thanks you.

Not much, save managing etc. you can launch your wii channels if you get the config right (I think all wii menu versions should work, don't know what you're missing)
Is it possible to create a mii?
Should, if you have the Mii-chanel. Or at least, that would be the only reason why anybody'd want to use the Wii-menu in the first place... probably
Put wad files in your iso directory. They will then show up in the games list of dolphin. Rightclick -> Add to wii menu -> start wii menu and there they are.

Dunno if that works. But they appear there. You can also run the wads right from the game list of dolphin.
yeah... i used the mii channel before but then i reformatted and forgot to back all my stuff up. so i just use default profiles now.
(12-18-2010, 04:31 AM)inteGReddy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah... i used the mii channel before but then i reformatted and forgot to back all my stuff up. so i just use default profiles now.

i dont know if its legal to use the mii channel wad which is on game dics if you own the disc, but on some discs there is it.
How can you use it?
Good question.

I installed the .wad for the system menu, but I only see that Nintendo-Disclaimer and when I press A, the emulation stops.
I've found out (thanks to one of the developers) that the first time that you install and then load the menu you have to wait a lot after you've pressed A, because the emulator creates the files necessary...if you exit the emulator before it creates these files/directories, they'll get corrupted and so you'll never load the menu.
Just wait the first time, then other times it will be much quicker to load...
Pages: 1 2