Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: non oficial wiimotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
having problems with non oficial wiimotes, just cant pair them or only for about one minute , did any body have the same problem?
yes, cheap knockoffs from japan simply wont pair with certain bluetooth modules, get a genuine one.
Or try a different bluetooth dongle.
already try 2 diferent bluetooth, thanks anyway, have to bye real ones
or have "fake wiimote" as an option beetwin "real wiimote" and "emulated wiimote" Big Grin
I have baught the m+ fl-air by hama, it does connect to my bluetooth but dolphin cant find it =/ The nintendo wiimote works just fine. Both get the names Nintendo RVL-CNT-01

Is there any way i could use it or will i have to buy geniune ones?
If it's already connected but unresponsive in Dolphin, try Bluesoleil, works for most people with this problem.
thanks for pointing me to blue soleil, i am trying but it keep ask me for a code any ideas?
Just ignore the code for now and use it in trial mode. If it works you're gonna have to buy it. Then you'll get your code.
my mistake... i ment a pairing code. the wiimote wont pair whithout it on blue soleil, even if i skip it i will get a "wrong pairing code " message
Oh! I see... you don't need to pair it manually. Just do this:

1) Explore bluetooth places
2) Search devices (then you'll find your Wiimote Nintendo RVL-CNT-01)
3) Right-click Wiimote and Connect
4) Press A,B,1,2 buttons repeatedly until it connects
5) Start dolphin (with real wiimote config)
6) Done.
Pages: 1 2