Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Aiming with 360 Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, do you think its kinda annoying to aim with the 360 controller, because the wii is not made like ps3 and xbox so your pointer is always in the middle. Wouldnt it be nice if dolphin would save the last position where you moved your right analogstick to aim so it wont return back to the middle?
Yeah I was thinking about that when playing smg. Would be useful to move the star pointer away from the middle of the screen.
I think that using a real wiimote is just better.
(12-08-2010, 11:35 PM)Densiozo Wrote: [ -> ]I think that using a real wiimote is just better.

Well ofc the games are made for a wiimote, and you cant play red steel on controller as with the wiimote because you move by changing the controller from the middel. Play Call of Duty or Bad Company on ps3 or xbox and then you know what i mean. i prefer normal controllers so im really happy to play some games i missed when i sold my wii but its more fun with xbox controller to press the X-Button for shake than to always shake your hand. Only if that stupid star im mario galaxy 2 wouldnt remain in the middle of the screan, that would be great
Yeah I know what you mean. I don't play FPS games on PS3 or Xbox 360 because I can't it's too hard lol I prefer on PC but I know what you mean. But I can help you, you need to noticed that at the Google page, see if a developper can help you