Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to play Wii Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I launch Dolphin, it sees my Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles image and it's marked as 'In Game'.

There's a lot of keys to assign in the Wiimote plugin. I know that Wii has 3 controllers: Wiimote, Nunchuk, and Classic Controller. Do I need all of them to play Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles? I've never seen Nintendo Wii so I don't know how to play games on it. I've got only a pad and (keyboard and mouse of course). How to assign properly all of the keys to run this game? I know people do play Wii games. How to do it?

The game launches but the only thing I see is black screen and the following text: Save game data not found. Create data?

I tried pressing different keys and only Home from Wiimote or R Left from Classic Controller gives some sound (I don't know, I've got H assigned for both...) but nothing happens.

Help!

LuisR14

you must configure the wiimote part Smile (you can just leave the nunchuck and classic controller as they are)

cmccmc

wow youve never seen a wii or controller and you managed to buy a game and rip off the disc. Or did you just download it?