Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Weird bunch of errors trying to play Crash tag team racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

supahdonkeh

Im getting a weird bunch of errors when trying to run crash bandicoot tag team racing. I used to have it on my real gamecube and its one hell of a game. I can run animal crossing and pokemon colloseum fine on high settings with no crashes and very few graphical errors.

My specs are : 9600 GSO 384mb (This sounds like a bad card, but this version uses the same G92 processor as the 9800 GT, which is basically what it is).
Intel core I7 920 OC 3.3ghz
Asus P6T se
Windows 7 64 bit home premium

These are the line of errors I am getting.

dcbtst - Not implemented

pressing no closes it down, spamming yes for a few times leads too...

WRITE: Invalid address: 7e000004

I click ok, same error comes up against ONCE, so I press OK again...
and its exactly the same but the middle 0 is now a 3.
then exactly the same one but it says read instead of write.

Then, READ: Invalid address: 4739524d
then, ERROR : Trying to compile at 0. LR=8018cd74
then, the final one before dolphin closes, iCacheJIT: Reading Opcode from fffffffc. Please report.

tried running as admin, still the same thing.

Thanks.
This happens to me with crash nitro kart for me too.
Just disable panic handlers and it should run fine.

supahdonkeh

(12-05-2010, 08:45 AM)my_rig_is_dust Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me with crash nitro kart for me too.
Just disable panic handlers and it should run fine.

Thanks for your reply Smile
It got past the error messages but now its just sticking at a 60fps (my framelimit) black screen... Sad Tried both 3D9 and openGL (which is what I usually use)

supahdonkeh

meh... close this thread if you want moderator, i've given up with it, it is supposedly very slow even if you do get it working. I'll stick with animal crossing and harvest moon ^_^
any one help with this now please