Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems With ISOs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nacloud

I don't know how to download any Game for Dolphin S,i Need only the Zelda Twilight Princess,i go to compatibility list but i can't download any game,what i do to download Zelda TP?

LuisR14

downloading games is piracy, and the dolphin compatibility page wouldn't be offering you downloads Tongue Big Grin
You make a backup yourself from an actual game you own, piracy isn't supported bub and you most certainly won't find games to download illegally here. You'll find this is the case with many genuine emulation sites, to avoid any legal issues or take down notices.

For those that say you can download the game off the internet if you already own it:

Even if you own the game, downloading a copy off of the internet is still considered just as illegal since it's technically someone else's copy, and not your own. You are only entitled to a backup made from your own disc, not somebody else's disc.

Yure16

Well...
Excuse, but is forbidden write anything about download games. Dolphin are so hard about piracy...
we don't want the dolphin team/project to be shut down you know...

eljose

a question related:

could you , (using a program) get a REAL wii game (DVD) and 'rip' in order to get an .iso file to play with emulator ??

for example i get game XX and use prgram YY to get a perfect .iso for the emu.
(05-17-2009, 08:43 AM)eljose Wrote: [ -> ]a question related:

could you , (using a program) get a REAL wii game (DVD) and 'rip' in order to get an .iso file to play with emulator ??

for example i get game XX and use prgram YY to get a perfect .iso for the emu.

Yeap, just google "backup WII games" and you'll get a bunch of tutorials