Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "failed to create vertex shader"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tolin

I'm new to dolphin, and when I tried to play a gamecube game, i got this message when I started it. "failed to create vertex shader"

I have browsed around a bit in this forum and i saw that this error is probably caused by having a sucky graphic card. But I thin i got a graphic card that matches the recuirements.

My graphic card is does Mobile Intel GL40 Express

Thanks!
Read the forum rules.

tolin

(12-04-2010, 01:48 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Read the forum rules.

And where exactly can I find those?
(12-04-2010, 01:48 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Read the forum rules.

Satisfied? can you help me?
1. The forum rules really aren't that hard to find, just open your eyes.. Tongue
2. If you had read the forum rules properly, you'd know the answer now
3. It's not that we're too anti-social to give you a proper answer, but if you want us to take some time to answer your questions, we also expect you to at least try to do what you can...

tolin

(12-04-2010, 02:09 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]1. The forum rules really aren't that hard to find, just open your eyes.. Tongue
2. If you had read the forum rules properly, you'd know the answer now
3. It's not that we're too anti-social to give you a proper answer, but if you want us to take some time to answer your questions, we also expect you to at least try to do what you can...

I found the rules but I didn't find anything that could help me but I found something that i did wrong so I changed it but Is there any chance to get aan answer now? please? Big GrinBig Grin
Intel GPUs like yours have sucky drivers which is why we can't support them in Dolphin, sorry.

tolin

(12-04-2010, 02:39 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]Intel GPUs like yours have sucky drivers which is why we can't support them in Dolphin, sorry.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?
Nope, intel GPUs just don't work in Dolphin. Nothing you can do about this...